Kiddo78

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

The Blair Warner Project

No time to Blog today - work is nuts. My VP, who works from the Milwaukee office, did call today and told me that the Minnesota office, which is in a suburb called Woodbury, near St. Paul, is interested in bringing me on board. If you remember, I currently work from home for the San Francisco office. Anyway, I told her that I'm open to discussion, however the thought of commuting to Woodbury every morning is not high on my list...neither is going back to the traditional 8-5 hours. I guess I'll just have to talk to them about it. Would be kinda nice to be around people again and to get out of the apartment every day.

Like the Facts of Life gals, I'll just have to keep in mind:

You take the good, you take the bad, you take 'em both & there ya have, the facts of life -- the facts of life!

There's a time you got to go and show
You're growin' now you know about
The Facts of Life, the Facts of Life!

When the world never seems
to be livin up to your dreams -
And suddenly you're finding out
the Facts of Life are all about you. All about you. You-uuu-uuu.

It takes a lot to get 'em right!
When you're learning the Facts of Life ... Learning the Facts of Life.
Learning the Facts of Life ... Learning the Facts of Life.
Learning the Faaaaaacts of Liiiife!


Blair and Natalie were my favorites

9 Comments:

  • I loved that show...it got me thru babysitting many horrible children. Blair was my fav but have you seen how wierd she is now? Her book on raising kids is really scary...especially considering she was my b-sitting buddy. Jobwise, how cool to be approached! Doesn't hurt to explore new options!

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 10:10 PM  

  • Great. Now I have that stupid theme song in my head. Thanks a lot.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 11:16 PM  

  • Oh the Facts of Life. I sang that song at the top of my lungs drunk at a piano bar on a cruise. That was good times.

    By Blogger ab, at 10:10 AM  

  • It's all about Cousin Geri.

    By Blogger Ry, at 11:01 AM  

  • Cousin Geri!! C.R. Valium is friends with her...I guess she's on Deadwood on HBO now.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 1:37 PM  

  • I was always called Natalie while I was growing up. Mayby that's why I have such a negative body image. Well, at least I don't study with a lightening bolt hat- with one bolt drooping.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 3:13 PM  

  • I was into Mckenzie Austin yum...
    The worst facts of life ever is the one where Natalie is a mime and she gets raped...It gave me a horrible stomach ache...It was the whole "mime" thing that freaked me out.She later became a master at karate and kicked some mime accosting ass.Go Nat.Another facts of life moment has stayed with me over the years.It was the racial differences episode and natalie's profound quote was...My best friend is not black...she is tootie...how profound.My favorite episode was a halloween one with multiple endings and the twilight zone narrator that loved to say tootie.I remember thinking it was SO funny...sorry I didin't know I had this much to say about the facts of life.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:51 PM  

  • Yeah Kiddo, Geri is on Deadwood now. I think that show is great, and I don't even like westerns.

    By Blogger Ry, at 6:29 PM  

  • LOL...i loved that show.

    By Blogger Brechi, at 2:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home