Kiddo78

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

See how he grows...

My friend Jessica sent me this odd little site. This dude is documenting himself age....from about 20 (in 1998) until present day. I'm enthralled.


Here he is in October 1998



Two years later - October 2000



October 2002



October 2004



CURRENT (Sept 2006)




So, now it's documented how one progresses from innocent college kid to angry hippy. And we thought this metamorphosis was the stuff of our parents' generation!!

Speaking of --- is it still "cool" for college kids to be neo-60s-hippies?? I remember kids of the late '90s, when I was in college, reclaiming that look...they danced to acoustic punk bands, smelled of vinegar and wore ratty clothes....we in our Abercrombie and American Eagle uniforms were highly annoyed....and not impressed. I remember one girl presented about the Haight(sp?)/Ashbury district of 1968 San Francisco in our speech class. According to her, it was "a bitchin' time..." Gag.

Yet, somehow - I'm oddly curious in this guy who documents his own aging process. When do we go from looking like a fresh-faced youth...to "adult" looking...to "parent" looking...to middle-aged...to 50'ish...to 60'ish....to old??? Are there certain days?

It's interesting to me....

(Also, by the way, I think he was cute in the 1999-2001 period.)






My favorite part, I think, is in his FAQ section. One viewer writes:
- Are you gay or are you just really bored.

His reply:
Huh, I never knew homosexuality was a cure for boredom.


He also says that one lady professed his homosexuality (which he is not), then went on to "deliver" him from it. F'ing bible beaters -- I swear they're going to blow up this whole goddamn world someday with all their evangelical jesus bullshit.

Anyway, if you want to see for yourself, go here: http://www.c71123.com/daily_photo/

And good-bye.

2 Comments:

  • kiddo~ What has happened to our little blogging world... I hope all is well.Just thought I would check in on everybody...:)

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:02 PM  

  • Personally, I prefer Oct. 2002. BTW, Homosexuality IS a cure for boredom (among other things).

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 12:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home