Kiddo78

Friday, November 17, 2006

It's back....

I've suddenly reclaimed a blog addiction. I'm sure it won't last - well, maybe....Anyway, I've been catching up with "old" blog friends tonight by reading their entries - the first Friday in months that I can just stay home. That sounds so of the mindset of "nothing better to do...," but true in a way. I guess winter is descending upon Minnesota and we don't covet our time outdoors anymore once Thanksgiving time rolls around...funny how there's always something planned until our lovely winters descend.

ANYWAY -- you'll read in an earlier post from today that nothing is really new for me. I have not checked into Betty Ford yet. I haven't declared my Kennedy heritage to the point of a knife fight lately. I haven't even slapped anyone in a while....well, unless you count my friend Danny's dumbass boyfriend....and a bartender....but that doesn't count since they both clearly started it.

Now all of a sudden, I can think of a million things I would have "posted" had the present time been two years ago - wow, two years now I've been documenting my weekends. Has it been two years since we've known each other?? Now that my mother has internet, I PRAY she doesn't stumble across my blog. That knowledge (on her part) would not make for a very festive family dinner...

I think the icing will come when Hot Babe and I get together again Thanksgiving night and I get kicked out of, piss on, curse and puke on an Uptown Minneapolis bar. Then fall asleep in my hallway.

Hot Babe, are you game?? Or are you STILL in law school....??? Maybe PlanetDan will join us again - and if we're lucky, Stacy will drink a thimble full of booze and get hammered.

We'll see....

3 Comments:

  • So I was in MPLS this weekend, and I am pretty sure they put something in the booze there that gets me drunker than I even knew was possible.

    Oh well good times were had!

    By Blogger Matt S., at 3:39 PM  

  • I been in a blogging slump lately, too busy nothing fun going on. Glad you're back and slap away you damn Kennedy.

    By Blogger Angela, at 10:07 PM  

  • Man were you guys drunxored that night!

    By Blogger dan, at 10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home