Kiddo78

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Bitches

I get it. I'm being punished for my blog hiatus. Seriously, if you have a memory of After School Specials (or what not) you can talk about it.

Speaking of After School Specials --- and I can't believe I didn't blog about this before ---

My friend Jerry died a few weeks ago. Jerry who was trying his damndest to be a couple with me....

He was 30. Apparently when he was college-aged, he was in to the "heroin." I guess they have to take Methodone forever afterwards (do they??) and that's what killed him all of the sudden - the Methodone. I just feel awful over it - especially since I ditched out on our plans the Saturday before he died. Ugh...

The worst part: His only two siblings died in a car accident last September. So now his parents live with the fact that all THREE of their children are dead.

No wonder I drink...

5 Comments:

  • I'm sorry to hear that - you can't beat yourself up over it though. I had a friend who also died due to Methodone. It seems if you get addicted to herion the only alternative is Methodone which will kill you as well. It just doesn't make sense.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:23 AM  

  • Wow, that's some crazy shite! I hope that you're alright.

    By Blogger Matt S., at 4:59 PM  

  • That's terrible!! I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't know anything about heroine (oh, that's spelled wrong...I DO actually know something about those ladies...) or Methodone, but it sounds like an awful way to die. Try not to have too much guilt - he would have gone with or without you.

    Hang in there, kid!

    By Blogger AmyB, at 2:06 PM  

  • I know this is a late post (I've been on a hiatus myself), but I'm sorry to hear about Jerry. :-(

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 5:27 PM  

  • Sorry about that. But drinking won't help. I know, because it makes me eat, and then I gain weight, and then I feel ugly, and that's not fun.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home