Kiddo78

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Who knew....I *DO* Have Emotions!!


I saw Latter Days the other night and actually shed a tear. That's right - I nearly cried. I don't know why, really...something about it was just really sad. And God bless Mary Kay Place as Elder Davis' mother. LOVE her. Especially in one of my all-time favorites, The Big Chill. Oddly enough, she couldn't get pregnant in that picture show and now she always plays someone's bitchy Mom - a bitchy Mormon Mom at that. She's pretty good in HBO's Big Love too. Have I blogged about that show yet?? I must do that sometime. Good stuff there in Utah. Wow - this was supposed to be a post about Latter Days and it turned in to one about Mormons and Mary Kay Place. Anyway - I thought Latter Days was better than Brokeback Mountain. I didn't even come very close to shedding a tear at the latter, in fact I laughed a couple times, but did come close to weeping during the former. Warning, though, there's some gay action in it...

2 Comments:

  • I L-O-V-E Big Love. Love it, Love it! I now have to see Latter Days to see what made you cry.

    By Blogger Angela, at 10:00 PM  

  • Latter Days made me cry also.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home