Kiddo78

Thursday, September 15, 2005

The good ol' days...And exorcism

Remember the days when I was able to frequently post new information about the happenings of my life and read & comment all about yours?? Well, those days have been few & far between lately. I'm sure you know why - work.

Suffice it to say that I've gotten some hires and my boss is happy with me. But I miss the ability to blog at work! The last thing I want to do is get on the computer when I get home at night too. So, I guess this is the current situation. Maybe when the weather starts to get cold I'll be home more and will have the desire to get back to my old self.

Anyway - JD and I have been seeing each other quite a bit. He's the one who moved to Minnesota to go to Hazleden. He's better now than he was when I first met him, but he still takes the prescription meds sometimes. Oh well. I don't care - we get along well and he's cute. Danny met him the other night, then proclaimed his love once we got to the bar (JD went home).

Nothing else is really new, I guess.

I think I'll get some Chipotle for din-din. I love their chicken burrito bowls.

Oh, JD and I saw The Exorcism of Emily Rose on Monday night. It is freakin' weird/disturbing! You must see it. We're thinking of going again, but I don't know if I can handle another night of waking up every 30 minutes convinced that the spirits of Cain and Job are in my apartment. I even woke up right at 3:00 a.m. once. Watch the movie and you'll find out why I almost started crying at that point...

Speaking of apartment - I'm not moving. I liked the one that looks like it belongs in England, but would end up spending a little more each month, which really defeats the purpose of moving in the first place. One more year of apartment living and I'm buying a condo!!


"I am the one who dwells within...." YIKES!!

1 Comments:

  • Loved this movie, scared the pants off me. When those faces did that... thing... egad. creepy creepy creepy. I nearly converted, right then and there.

    By Blogger PJS, at 6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home