Kiddo78

Friday, August 19, 2005

I don't have a good feeling about this

Jeff and I haven't been talking too much lately. In fact, he's apparently dating someone - a 41 yr old social worker - but, he has yet to tell me about it. I heard it hearsay from Danny. Anyway, I'm not really his biggest fan lately. I just can't stand friends who suddenly disappear once they start seeing someone. It's a slap in the face, I think. Like, you're good enough to hang out with one day and cast aside the next. Stupid guys. When will I ever learn? Is it bad that Danny told me Jeff's new flame is ugly and I'm happy about that??

Anyway, Jeff and Shawna are having a little soiree tonight. It's a "Bring A Friend" party. I insisted that I was going to be a drama queen and not show up, but Danny said it would be really bad if I didn't go. So, after Jeff called on Monday to see if I was going, I decided I should make an appearance. However, with the way I'm feeling about Jeff right now, I wouldn't be surprised if I re-enacted a scene from "All About Eve," where a drunken Margot Channing (Bette Davis) confronts Eve Harrington (Anne Baxter) whilst holding & spilling a martini.



Fasten your seatbelts...It's going to be a bumpy night!

9 Comments:

  • Hi,

    This is interesting, I've been looking around to get some ideas for our blog. Haven't started yet. I'm hoping you can give some advise. Here's my topic and website. Please take a look.

    long island rail road . It pretty much covers long island rail road related stuff.

    Come and check it out and if you can suggest something I would love to hear your advice :-)

    Best regards,

    Lonny

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 PM  

  • The essence of a blog can be many things. You have certainly captured at least one of them. It will be interesting to see how your blog evolves over time.

    Thermax Vacuum Part information... The Thermax Vacuum Part site.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:42 PM  

  • Hi,

    Looks like you've had some really helpful comments here. When in a relationship crisis, one should always read about railroads. It appears the relationship advice gets much deeper when railroad is spelled with TWO words instead of the one, rather unhelpful, *railroad*. Who knew! Then again, your blog has *essence* and is *evolving* and who doesn't think of therma-vacs at that point? Despite the experts, I am so very all about the martini thing it is sinful.

    Best regards,

    WTC

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 8:05 PM  

  • There's no way in hell I would have gone to that party. I hope you throw a drink in his face.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 10:37 PM  

  • Too bad about Jeff - wonder what happened at the party! Umm, sorry for the excitement, but the drama content of your life is higher than mine and therefore I must sit and stare.

    By Blogger Christine, at 6:35 AM  

  • Hope you went along, looking your very best and acting like you didn't have a care in the world. There's nothing more powerful. Tx

    By Blogger boy wonder?, at 5:22 AM  

  • It turned out to go well. I decided to just be friendly and have fun - which we did. The night ended with a carload of queers going downtown - then back home while the driver played Christmas CDs.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 1:28 PM  

  • I am glad to hear that the party went well, did you and Jeff get a chance to talk things out at all?

    I am with you that it is total shit, that when your good friends start dating they ditch you.

    I love Christmas music anytime of year, that is great, I also learned so much about Long Islands Railroads, and Thermaxx Vacuum parts, this was a really great post! Hope your Monday is going well!

    By Blogger Matt S., at 3:39 PM  

  • It is a dream of mine to go to a party with you and have you throw a drink in someone's face whilst we run away giggling on our way to an even BETTER party...

    By Blogger Biglug, at 7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home