Kiddo78

Saturday, August 13, 2005

The dream is over

The love of my life is getting married today - and to make it even better, my brother is in the wedding.

Scott was my best friend in 7th grade and we were good friends throughout high school and in to college. I had the biggest crush *ever* on him. So did everyone else in my school. He was the football hero, homecoming king kinda guy.

*SIGH* Today I'm wearing black.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
A drunken night in college. Not the best picture of him, but anyway...he looks kinda like Josh Hartnett. My friend Tara has her arm around him...."Bitch, you better step off...!"

7 Comments:

  • Rain delays third day start of Ashes Test
    Release of man who killed 5 at school in Ark. questioned USATODAY.com AFP/Blades Sports Photography/File Photo: A cricket fan shelters under an umbrella during torrential rain June 24, 2004 at Old... Top ...
    Hi, you have a corking blog here! I will certainly return for another look ! I have a low cholesterol foods site. It definitely reports most things that relate to low cholesterol foods material. If you make the opportunity, kindly come and check it out.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:34 PM  

  • Ummm...nice spam blog. What the hell does "corking blog" mean?!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 10:37 PM  

  • Don't you mean "lust" of your life? And who's chest do you seem to be looking at?

    By Blogger hot babe, at 9:25 AM  

  • That sucks. He's the one that got away. Everybody needs one of those in their lives. And what in the hell is a corking blog?

    By Blogger ab, at 2:35 PM  

  • Poor guy, you'll find your own Josh Hartnett(hell, maybe even the real one if you roam around the right part of town) soon enough.

    Wow, that low cholesterol site really changed my life... seriously where does this spam come from?

    By Blogger Matt S., at 3:07 PM  

  • jofewp's financial advice is very helpful! I wish my blog was as corking as yours!

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 7:52 AM  

  • Cork this spammers...

    Oh, there's much better things in life than unrequited lust! Still, it is regrettable that no stripping of this guy occured before he became off limits. Josh Hartnett yum.

    By Blogger Christine, at 8:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home