Kiddo78

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

My 27th Birthday weekend!

Yeah, I know I desperately need a digital camera. Maybe for Christmas. Anyway, I've had these pictures back for weeks now and haven't felt like scanning them until tonight. These are pictures from the weekend I turned 27, March 12!

I'm sure a lot of them will look squished, or otherwise disproportionate, but my scanner always makes them huge and I have to try to resize them on here...not always an easy task.

ANYWAY --- Enjoy!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Michelle, Melissa (bride) and me. She got married on my birthday - in Rochester. Michelle had recently given birth to twin boy & girl! We grew up in Dodge Center together, then worked together at a convenience store called Budget Mart. The three of us got into lots of trouble and were inseperable this time 10 years ago! PS// I had to zoom in b/c the dummy who took the picture was about 100 feet away from us. NOTE: Don't stand 100 feet away from people when you're taking their picture!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
College friend Paul later that night. We lived together my sophomore year. He is engaged to my good friend Jess. I introduced them in 1998.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the *hott* guy whose band was playing that night at the Rochester bar we went to. The band is from Minneapolis and has something Vegas in the name. Anyway, they are an awesome cover group - did I mention that guy is hot, plus he has great stage presence. I'm gonna git that boy...


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Paul just liked the band. He's a musician as well. He seriously wants this band to play at their wedding. I'll be there for sure!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
With college friends Jocelyn & Amanda. I lived with Jocelyn senior year and with Amanda the summer of 2002. All three of us work downtown now, so happy hours will be abundant!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is me with Mandy the night after my birthday back in Minneapolis. I've known her since she moved to Dodge Center, summer before sixth grade. We still hang out quite a bit. Oh, and I lived with her for a few months in 2002 as well!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The infamous Bill. We're talking a little bit again...after I screamed bloody murder at him during Pride weekend. I'm too lazy to link to that post. Scroll down & find it yourself!


Again, people...when taking pictures of others - center them in the screen. And don't stand so far back from them (unless they want full body shots). I just typed body shots.

4 Comments:

  • Mandy! I know Mandy. Hi Mandy.

    Well, it's like it's your birthday all over again, so happy 27th!

    And I think the fact the pics as a little squished really adds something to them.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 11:10 AM  

  • Looks like agreat time, fun pics!

    By Blogger Matt S., at 7:32 PM  

  • I love that you laughed at body shots,I did too....

    Hey~There's my friend Mandy!Hi,Mandy?

    Does this post mean I have to write you another birthday poem???Cause I am tapped...
    well....
    Happy birthday Kiddo,Remember your last poem...ditto...hahahahah sometimes my humor just rocks!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:11 PM  

  • I figured this was a good place to stop because You know what rhymes with rocks....

    oh,funny and dirty tonight...sorry

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home