Kiddo78

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Carrie Bradshaw (Candace Bushnell) was right...

Minneapolis does have some hotties wandering around downtown, on the bus and in the skyways.

All I can say is, God bless working downtown where all the hot metrosexuals in suits & other dress clothes be at...love 'em.

And I'm so happy to have a Banana Republic AND a GAP just 18 short floors beneath my office. Not to mention Marshall Field's across the street. And SAKS 5th Avenue Outlet across another street. And Neiman Marcus across another street.

Why, oh why, was I stuck working in suburbs and small cities for so long. No wonder I was so hostile before this job came to be.


Just one of the hotties wandering around Mpls - Josh Hartnett

4 Comments:

  • I'm so jealous of you shopping haven nearby. Although that could get me in some major trouble on my lunch break! Glad everything worked out with the job situation. See, everything does happen for a reason.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 7:27 PM  

  • I too would do some serious damage if I had that kind of shopping within reach everyday. Lucky boy!

    By Blogger ab, at 10:01 AM  

  • We saw Josh out at dinner a few months ago in uptown at Chino Latinos, I had to stop and catch my breath for a second.

    By Blogger Matt S., at 2:24 PM  

  • Oh, plenty of bars on Nicollet Mall- The Local, Britts, The Newsroom, & others that I can't name but I've possibly stumbled out of...

    By Blogger hot babe, at 5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home