Kiddo78

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Meet ZeppGoddess

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Some of you may have noticed a new commentor to my bloggie, ZeppGoddess. Let me explain:

ZeppGoddess is a good friend and fellow Dodge Centerite. I met her at one of her infamous parties in 1996 when I was still in high school. In a small town it's not uncommon for a few high school kids to be allowed at an "older" crowd party if you know a few people. So then a group of we youngsters started attending the soirees on a regular basis and her place was nicknamed The Frat House.

Anyway, we share much in common and usually just laugh the whole time we hang out - which is usually at a dive bar in Rochester called Kathy's Pub listening to an '80s cover band called Three Doors Down.

The picture above is of ZeppGoddess, me and the guy I was dating at the time, Jamie, whom Zepp nicknamed Freddy Mercury. It was at a small town bar close to Dodge Center in December 2002. Notice the NASCAR Budweiser ad in the background. Small towns -- gotta love 'em.

Anyway - she is a riot, so I'm sure you'll enjoy reading her blog now that she finally has a computer again.

Oh, and if you'd like to see her do the official cheerleading moves for the Dodge Center High School fight song, she'll do it for a beer.

"Dee Cee High School, Hats Off to Thee...To our colors, true we shall ever be! Firm and strong, united are we! Rah rah rah for Dee Cee High. Rah, rah, rah, rah. Hats off to Dee Cee High!"

**ZeppGoddess & Jamie: if you want your picture removed, let me know!**

2 Comments:

  • I agree w/ boy wonder. That would be a lovely thing to post the routine online. Oh, and damn you're tall!

    By Blogger ab, at 10:32 AM  

  • Kiddo in a letter jacket? This I need to see!

    By Blogger hot babe, at 2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home