Kiddo78

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

It's Wednesday already?

Pride weekend was crazy, but fun. I'll post some pictures later when I get some from Jeff. It's a haze of memories. Last night, Danny and I were reminding ourselves of what happened each night, like "what night did this happen?" and "Was that the Friday after-bar or Saturday??" Anyway - fun times. I spent *way* too much money.

This guy we met not too long ago, Lance, called to see what we were doing Friday, so I invited him to join us. I wasn't sure if I was interested in him or not, but we were hanging out together none-the-less. We all wound up at the Brass Rail, where we saw friend Bill. All of a sudden Bill and Lance are dancing and making out. This is the 2nd time in two weeks that Bill has done this. I went up to him and said, "you can fuck off and never talk to me again. In fact, get the fuck out of here now!" I'm just sick of him always making out with someone new everytime we go out - it's gross, actually. And it's pathetic how there's always some new guy he's "dating." He didn't leave that night, but stayed clear of me. Saw him at Loring Park on Saturday night and Danny tried to get us to talk, but I would have none of it. Then he avoided me like the plague on Sunday. Oh well -- he annoyed me a lot of the time anyway. Not a huge loss.

Danny and I met a guy he kinda knows and wound up partying with him until 9:00 Monday morning!! Needless to say, I was still feeling a little "yuk" on Tuesday. Monday was just worthless.

Have some job prospects - one seems like it will become the next....will hopefully know by end-of-week!

7 Comments:

  • Glad you posted, and congrats on the job opportunity -- good luck with it! I've been worried about you, glad to hear all is OK.

    By Blogger PJS, at 2:58 PM  

  • I work at home too and I understand what you mean about them not noticing the overtime you work. Most of my work has to be done at night when our server load is lite, but does my CEO notice? I really don't think so.

    Good luck on getting your new job. I really hope you get it.

    By Blogger Aaron, at 3:30 PM  

  • No wonder you needed water : )

    By Blogger potusol, at 7:23 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Twinkie, at 8:08 PM  

  • So glad you posted. Ang (of Lawson's Creek fame) and I were talking--long distance, mind you--about your bad luck. Then we cracked up because neither of us have ever actually met you in the flesh and we're all worried about you and stuff, like you're our little nephew or cousin or something. Still, great to hear that you're actively searching and making some progress! Hang in there!

    By Blogger Twinkie, at 8:10 PM  

  • Adding to Twinkie's post... after Twinkie and I talked I called my husband and said " I am so upset, I just talked to Twinkie and our friend in MN lost his job."

    The hubby said "Friend in MN?" I responded "Yeah from the blog." He said that we were not right in the head. LOL

    By Blogger Angela, at 9:04 PM  

  • hope one of the prospects works out! that was really quick (that is, if it works out)

    By Blogger Brechi, at 7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home