Kiddo78

Thursday, July 28, 2005

More survey fun with Kiddo

I took this from several of you. Pffft! to you if you don't like it, sucka!!

What stickers do you have on your car?
Before my Grand Prix went fo'shizzle, I had a "Winona State University" sticker in the back window...what am I, still in college?? Now I'm driving my dead grandpa's 1992 Cadillac DeVille. I should get a "Pimped Out" or "Follow me to the Ghetto" sticker for it...


Mine is all maroon. Isn't she a beaut??

How/where did you meet your last bf/gf?
What constitutes "boyfriend," exactly? The last guy I was exclusive with, maybe?? Hmmm...I guess it was Josh two summers ago. I met him through my friend, Meg. He is her cousin. We met at Jefferson Pub & Grill in my college town, Winona, MN, where I was living & working at the time. He was very nice. Of course, I managed to run him off too...

What do you hear right now?
Crickets chirping, an airplane, the computer humming.

If you could have a drink of anything right this second, what would it be?
Grape Kool-Aid. **Surprised it's not liquor, aren't you?!**

Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My upper back (shoulder blade area) and my ass -- from sitting at the computer all damn day and night.

What's your job position called?
Technical Recruiter

What size shoe do you wear?
"A 6, but 7 feels so good, I buy a size 8!!" Okay, that's from Steel Magnolias. Really, I squeeze nicely into a size 12 -- sometimes I should probably go with the 13, but I won't do it. I'm a 12, dammit!

What are you wearing right now?
Really short cut-off jeans (pockets and bottoms of cheeks hanging out) and a rainbow tube top. Oh and cork sandals with navy foot strap and silver buckle. And a cowboy hat. Kidding. I was just picturing what my sisters wore in the summer of '82. Really, silver basketball-type shorts and that is all...

Do you own a camera phone?
Yes, I do, but I don't know how to use it. I can take pictures, but can't figure out how to email them. It keeps asking me for a password, I type it, and it goes back to the "enter your password" screen. So I gave up. And I hate calling customer service for *anything*, so I haven't talked to Sprint about it. Glad I'm paying $15 / month for it. I'm a dolt.

What's your significant other's birthday?
Nick Lachey's birthday is November 9, 1973. Does that count?? God, I love him.


Mmmmmmmm.....Nick.


What's your Mom's favorite band/musician?
Hmmm....Glenn Miller, maybe? Or Elvis? I don't really know - she's a big music fan. She was recently wanting a Roberta Flack CD (which I'd like too in case you want to buy a gift for me....hint....) Oh, and her favorite song is "The Boy From New York City" and I must agree - it is fabulous. "ooo wah, ooo wah, koo koo kitty....talk about the boy from New York City...."

What's your Dad's favorite band/musician?
He's dead. But he was a big Beatles and Rolling Stones fan. He loved '60s and '70s music.

What was your highschool's mascot?
"Triiiiiiton -- COBRAS" ick - that just gave me a creepy flashback of my high school gym.

What's your favorite alcoholic beverage?
Probably a Long Island Iced Tea. But I usually order Jack & Cokes.

What's the next concert/show you're going to and when?
I haven't a clue. The last one I went to was Bette Midler. Friend had free tix.

What were you doing at 9 pm last night?
Laundry and watching Sex and the City on TBS. One of them was the episode where that Upper East Side bitch has a party with "no brown foods" for fear of spilling on her white carpet.

What's your favorite Starbucks drink?
Caramel Machiatto. Just had one this morning, as a matter of fact!

Do you exercise as much as you should?
I think we all know the answer to that.....HELL NO. Unless you call walking to the bar and hopping on a bar stool exercise. Then I'm a fucking Olympian.

Did you attend your High School prom?
Yes, and I posted a picture of it. As a junior, my date was Natalie. As a senior, my date was Shelly. She was in college. I had it goin' on....Ha - yeah right, she was my friend and co-worker.

7 Comments:

  • I swiped "your" survey mainly because I'm feeling super lazy and since you swiped it from someone else I figured you wouldn't mind.

    : )

    By Blogger potusol, at 2:41 AM  

  • Correction, compadre - you and Josh ran EACH OTHER off. Too bad he's living in sin in the middle of nowhere, Wisconsin now...

    By Blogger Meg, at 8:42 AM  

  • Yay for surveys. I love your new ride, BTW! Nick is yummy, I'll agree with you on that one.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 8:49 AM  

  • Your new car reminds me of my car in HS that was my great aunt Mary's. Love it.

    By Blogger Christine, at 9:04 AM  

  • You must get a "follow me to the ghetto" sticker. That outfit you described with the cut-offs and rainbow tube top? I'm thinking Halloween. It would be fabulous on you. Oh, and Nick is quite delicious in that picture.

    By Blogger ab, at 11:12 AM  

  • Nick's my boyfriend!

    Boyfriend stealer...

    By Blogger Bob, at 6:04 PM  

  • I am also 6'4" tall
    but I did not take Natile to the prom

    By Blogger gwadzilla, at 9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home