Kiddo78

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Seb'm


As requested by PJS, of "NOW A Warning" fame, my main man in NYC, I present to you:

Seven things

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
one) Visit NYC (Manhattan)
two) See more of Europe, like Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Italy, Greece, et al.
three) Have a career/job that I actually like
four) Read more classics
five) Get in shape
six) Quit smoking
seven) Become fabulously wealthy and eccentric

Seven things you can do:
one) Wiggle my ridiculously small, child-sized....ears
two) Remember and recite lines from movies to express my current sentiments (much like Mary Katherine Gallagher)
three) Pretty closely replicate a black&white photo/print by drawing it
four) Write a 40-page paper on "Showman P.T. Barnum's Contribution to Modern Publicity and Promotions" in one night - and get an 'A' on it - for Mass Media History class
five) Procrastinate for an incredibly long time about working and cleaning
six) Convince people I'm a Kennedy - or the heir to a great Southern tobacco dynasty (in that case, I always say my name is Gavin Grey)
seven) Win an argument

Seven things you can't do:
one) Play a musical instrument
two) Tolerate stupidity
three) Drive slowly
four) Have much patience for extremists (liberal or conservative)
five) Add without the use of my fingers - seriously
six) Leave the house without showering
seven) Find a guy where there's mutual interest and mutual levels of "like"

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
(As did PJS, I'm claiming poetic license, and changing this to "same" sex)
one) Overall face
two) Masculinity
three) Personality/Sense of humor
four) Well-groomed
five) Intelligence (can carry on a conversation)
six) Athletic (it's my dream to find a hot football/baseball player)
seven) Issues (apparently)

Seven things you say most:
one) "Can I start a tab?"
two) "oh, goooood...." (in Southern accent when unpleasing news is announced)
three) "shut it"
four) "ummm....no"
five) "I'm gonna be a little late"
six) "Hi, this is Reid. I'm a recruiter for Xxxx and I came across your resume on HotJobs..."
seven) "I just saw my next ex-boyfriend"

Seven celebrity crushes:
one) Nick Lachey
two) Wally Zieboraokjdoidsdfdkl (Minnesota Timberwolves player)
three) Christopher Meloni (Law & Order)
four) David Beckham
five) Toss-up between Steve Young & Brett Favre
six) Dr. Christian (Julian McMahon) on Nip/Tuck (Sean (Dylan Walsh) is cute too)
seven) Ty Pennington

Seven people you want to take this quiz:
one) Brechi
two) ZeppGoddess
three) Twinkie
four) BigLug
five) Agniezka
six) Katie
seven) WaitingToDerail

**plus whomever else would like too steal this is welcome to spread it around (ahem to others I've already "tagged" before).

11 Comments:

  • WHAT? I'm not in your seven tagged people? That's it. We're through. I'm so breaking up with you for good this time.

    I'm a Kennedy, god dammit.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 10:11 PM  

  • Yay! I've been tagged! Thanks kiddo.

    I love Ty Pennington too. And how cool that you can draw.

    I loved your line about "I just saw my next ex-boyfriend." My brother likes to point at a girl when we are out and say "There is your next ex sister in law!"

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 8:01 AM  

  • I love your list! The being attracted to guys with "issues" cracked me up.

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 8:22 AM  

  • What a great list of sevens! And I promise you, when you come this little town we like to call 'Manhattan', I will show you a wonderful time. We'll paint the town orange.

    -P

    By Blogger PJS, at 8:25 AM  

  • I am so glad you remembered to put Christopher Meloni on your list, I love hime, and totally forgot about him!

    What do you know, I too am apparently attracted to guys with issues, or guys that are straight, or guys that just don't like me, you take your pick.

    By Blogger Matt S., at 10:30 AM  

  • Holy crap, I wrote the same paper on PT Barnum for Public Relations class! I also wrote it at the last second, as I did al of my other college papers.

    By Blogger ab, at 1:12 PM  

  • omg....you're gonna make me think before the semester has even started?

    By Blogger Brechi, at 1:30 PM  

  • I thought about picking Julian McMahon over Dylan Walsh but I was re-watching an episode the other day and caught a glimpse of Dylan's butt. That took care of that.

    By Blogger potusol, at 1:48 PM  

  • 1. Since NYC is on the east coast and so am I, come visit when you're over this way.

    2. I am descended from tobacco farmers -- is that the same as an heir?

    3. "I'm gonna be a little late" is my signature line

    4. Dr. Christian (Julian McMahon) is so hot

    5. I must be dead because I was not on your "Seven people you want to take this quiz:" list

    I bet Twinkie never mailed you cheesy movie star junk. :)

    By Blogger Angela, at 12:03 AM  

  • Kiddo, I just thought I'd tell you that Ang is a big liar. She NEVER says "I'm gonna be a little late." Oh, sure... she might say it if it's the FIRST time you're going some place with her, but other than that it's just an "understood" kinda thing... As if there's some sort of clause in her Friend Contract that says, "I, the undersigned, understand that Ang will be be at least 15 to 30 minutes late for any gathering or appt and agree not to mention or gripe about it. Ever." LOL (Hugs and Kisses, Ang, darling.)

    And thanks for "taggin'" me Kiddo. ;-)

    By Blogger Twinkie, at 8:52 AM  

  • Hey

    Kinda stumbled into your page through a link (to a pic, wont mention which), and what can I say? You go, man! :)

    Okay, to bring this to a more mature level (wouldn't we all like to be mature once in a while?), I'm kinda hung up on your 7 things, and considering you did say you don't mind people "stealing it" - mind if I do?

    I have to run, but you're more then welcome to drop by my site someday, to see where I wandered off to...

    By Blogger Dizzie, at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home