Kiddo78

Monday, May 23, 2005

Well, I never...

Robert gave me an idea for an entry - List 10 things that I've never....

1. I, like Robert, have never had "relations" with a girl. A little dabbling in junior high, but it ended there. I don't think I, nor they, missed out on anything.

2. I've never seen an entire episode of American Idol -- and only one Survivor.

3. I've never been to the West Coast, but I'd like to visit San Fran, San Diego, Portland and Seattle. Maybe Hollywood and/or Beverly Hills - but don't care to visit the city of LA.

4. I never eat my hamburger/sandwich until the fries are gone -- that is, if I eat fast food.

5. I never liked writing papers, but always did well on them.

6. I've never spent the entire 8 hours actually working. I don't think.

7. I've never seen all of "When Harry Met Sally" or that Julie Andrews movie with the kids, singing and mountains. I loathe Billy Crystal and also loathe children singing.

8. I never *really* fit in with straight guys since around Junior High. I was friends with all the jocks and guys like that in college, but always felt a little out of place.

9. I never spent one sober night in England or Scotland - well, maybe one, I guess.

10. I never want to get old. That's why I keep smoking, b/c what do I want to be a lonely, alone 60 year old for? Or even 50. Bah humbug to that.

5 Comments:

  • not getting old is fine and dandy, but if you're gonna live fast and die young, make sure you go out with a gun in your mouth or your head on the train tracks, not with a fag in your mouth, your vital organs riddled with tumours, poison being pumped into your veins to give you another couple of months of miserable agony, breathing through a plastic tube sticking out of your neck and infections in your eyes, your ears, your skin, your brain because you've no white blood cells left after the chemo. just a thought...

    By Blogger PJ, at 3:10 PM  

  • PJ makes a good point about the alternative to getting old - getting cancer from smoking. Although, I have a feeling he was being rather vindictive about it. Yes, I'm well aware of cancer. My father died from it, thanks.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 5:50 PM  

  • I don't like you PJ

    I never fit in with straight guys either kiddo.In my case it was my chubby cheeks and unfashionable jean skirts that set me apart from the hip crowd.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 11:24 PM  

  • I totally forgot that a "fag" is the English term for a ciggy. I thought pj was being clever. Well, that would be mean, not clever.

    By Blogger The Unprocessed Project, at 7:12 PM  

  • Keep posting. I follow you.
    Money Talks| Money Talks News|

    By Anonymous Clone Script, at 12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home