Kiddo78

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy 128th Birthday!



I don't know if I really believe this, but apparently, this lady, Cruz Hernandez, turned 128 yesterday. Yes, one hundred twenty-eight years old! She lives in El Salvador.

That means she is 100 years older than I am. She was born in 1878. Her childhood was the 1880s. She would have graduated high school in 1896. Could this be for real??

Apparently she doesn't talk anymore and spends her days sleeping. Can't say that I blame her.

I wonder what I'll be doing in 2106? I bet a lot of napping. And mumbling.

At any rate, Happy Birthday, Cruz!! And many more...

ARTICLE

4 Comments:

  • I feel like I could easily sleep all day and I'm only 35. I wonder if I'll reach 135. If so, what will I have done with my time? Hopefully, not slept half of it away.

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 4:21 PM  

  • People in my family live a long time. My great grandfather lived to 103 with no problem at all. I've got several relatives in their 80's so I know I'm not even halfway there yet. : )

    By Blogger potusol, at 11:25 PM  

  • People in my family tend to live long, too...and they all drink like fish! 128 is pretty old...wonder what she drinks???

    By Blogger walktrotcanter, at 11:51 AM  

  • dude, I want to spend my days NOW sleeping!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home