Kiddo78

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Devil in Orange




This stupid f'er has been on mind lately, what with his trial and all. The expletives he yells in the courtroom, like "God curse you all" make me sick. Then again he's just digging himself deeper.

I don't understand their magnitude of hatred and evilness. I guess we aren't meant to...

Hearing those poor peoples' phone calls to 911 while trapped in the towers that day is so sad and disturbing. I guess I stupidly never really realized that it was unbearably hot in there, hence some victims' decision to jump out rather than suffer the heat a moment longer.

I hope bringing Zacarias Moussaoui to justice for his part in 9/11 will bring some comfort to the surviving families and friends of the victims. Although, some say executing him is what he is hoping for in order to achieve glory for the "cause" and martyrdom. I think it would be more shameful to him to spend the rest of his life confined by "infidel" Americans, don't you?

Hard to believe it's been nearly five years since that day.

3 Comments:

  • I'm with you. It's so hard for me to understand the intense hatred. I couldn't even feel such hatred to people I dislike INTENSELY (Ralph Reed, the Christian Coalition, 90% of politicians, the Catholic Church, etc.). They may want me dead or without rights, but I could never wish the same on them.

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 1:14 AM  

  • I agree,for that reason alone he should be locked up for the rest of his life. Like Ted said, I can't fathom that degree of hatred. For them to believe that the senseless murder of so many innocent and helpless people will gain favor with God/Allah and achieve some sort of positive outcome is beyond my comprehension.

    By Blogger The Persian, at 6:06 AM  

  • Maybe you would feel such hatred if the US army killed all the members of your family? Get your head out of the sand.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home