Kiddo78

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Jamaican Me Crazy


Wow - the blog world is dead lately. Are we losing our will to blog??

Maybe my vacation will inspire, for I'm flying to JAMAICA tomorrow morning! Am going for college chums', Jess & Paul's, wedding. Paul and I were roommates and had a big party for Winona State's annual *and now defunct* SpringFest '98, where I introduced the happy couple.

Good friend Mike and I will be flying and sharing a room there together. I guess we're going to a Sandals resort called Ocho Rios. I'm excited, but don't really know what to expect since the whole place is geared toward couples' activities. Hey, with the all-inclusive rate (free booze), I'm sure I'll manage to have a good time!

While you suckahs are toiling away at work, etc., I'll be thinking of you while enjoying a nice pina colada on a sandy white beach.

Now let's just hope I can get to the airport by 4:30 in the morning tomorrow! Yikes!!

PS // The Boy from New York City and I are still doing well! I found out he's 46. Not sure how my family will react to that if the time ever comes to introduce him, but it doesn't bother me...

7 Comments:

  • Have fun on your trip. I'm due for a little trip of my own, maybe next weekend.

    : )

    By Blogger potusol, at 1:16 PM  

  • You will hear this many times from the hotel staff-DO NOT LEAVE THE HOTEL COMPOUND. Just a friendly warning. :-)

    Have fun and be safe!

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 2:14 PM  

  • I'd be more jealous if I hadn't just read "The Most Homophobic Place On Earth" on Time.com.
    Take care and have fun

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:37 PM  

  • Yes, I read that Jamaica ain't exactly good to the gays. What do I care?? I'll be at a private resort away from their poorness.

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 5:32 PM  

  • HAVE FUN. Glad to hear your love life's lookin' up.

    If you like Pina Coladas, and gettin' caught in the rain...

    Somebody slap me. I'm obviously hysterical.

    By Blogger Twinkie, at 11:27 PM  

  • SLAP

    By Blogger Angela, at 6:58 PM  

  • Oh wow your vacation sounds incredible! I guess you must be back now, how about some photos?

    You think your parents might be a little taken back by his age? It is a big stretch but love is blind to age I suppose. I am so happy for you! :)

    By Blogger The Persian, at 8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home