Kiddo78

Monday, February 06, 2006

In case I mysteriously disappear...


I'm being stalked by a helicopter pilot. Normally this sort of thing might be welcomed by me, but not when he's still in the helicopter and he repeatedly flies by my office window.

Did I somehow get on that list of people to spy on by the President?? I'm probably unknowingly recruiting a member of Al-Qaeda for one of my clients' open jobs...Great. Just great.

The least he could do is wave while he soars by. I'm taking the skyways to the gym this evening in an effort to avoid sniper shots.

Wish me luck.

4 Comments:

  • Maybe he's been eavesdropping in on your conversations and thought, "I wanna party with him."

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 6:12 PM  

  • Moon him next time he flies around. Shit, if you are going to be stalked, you might as well have some fun with it! ;o)

    By Blogger AmyB, at 1:44 PM  

  • They have probably tapped your phone, and are monitoring your every move; if they pass this legislation, it will be legal!!! BAD.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:43 PM  

  • I know it's not funny but I am enjoying this for some reason.

    By Blogger Angela, at 9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home