Kiddo78

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Move over '05 - Here Comes Something 2006'ier



Happy 2006 to all my blog readers!!

I hope it's filled with fun, happiness and success for all of us...although sometimes the alternative can lead to some interesting entry material...

I don't do resolutions but am going to try to get in better shape. I do have my class reunion in '06, afterall...Speaking of, that's some classmates of mine when we were in high school. Wait - I guess I wasn't class of 1956...it was 1996. Oh well. It's a picture of some drunks at New Years, anyway.

Am going out with Danny and some of his wild, crazy friends for New Years Eve. Highly doubt I'll have anyone to kiss at Midnight...as usual!

I have tomorrow (Friday) and Monday off, so YAY!!

Oh, and I think I'm getting a new car this weekend. Going for the ultimate gay car, the VW Jetta. I like them and there's a big promotion going on!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

7 Comments:

  • Weehoo! Another year has gone by and we made it! Thanks for reading and posting on my blog. I hope 2006 is the best year yet! :-)

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 1:05 AM  

  • Happy New Year, Kiddo. Gay it up in the Jetta in '06!

    By Blogger Jay Six, at 1:51 AM  

  • Oh just grab someone cute and kiss them. What's the worst that could happen?

    : )

    and new year + new car = YAY!!!

    By Blogger potusol, at 2:26 AM  

  • Happy New Year Kiddo! I love VW's, almost got one this year, but opted for the larger interior Altima.

    :)

    By Blogger The Persian, at 10:10 AM  

  • Happy New Year! Have fun and be safe this weekend. I'll be alone in the corner not kissing anyone either.

    Yay for the new car!

    By Blogger Matt S., at 3:30 PM  

  • You're resourceful... I'm sure you'll find someone to kiss. At least you're getting out! My new year's plans got cancelled so I'll be staying in. :-)

    By Blogger Twinkie, at 3:49 PM  

  • I love that picture. Somehow how I doubt my new years pics will look half as good fifty years from now.

    So how did new years eve go?

    By Blogger dan, at 9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home