Kiddo78

Thursday, December 08, 2005

I'm a' leavin' on a jet plane...

Yeah, I know it's been a while. Told you I was going thru blogger exile. But I'm still here...

In relationship news: lack thereof. No longer have any potentials. What is my problem? To quote All Over the Guy, "I'm like man poison -- penis RAID!" Whatever.

Exciting news: I'm going to NYC to visit college chum Meg for the weekend of Dec. 16-18. Hey, PJS, you gonna be around?? Email me...

This means I'll have to go shopping for a couple new outfits so I don't stick out like a sore, Midwestern thumb. I hope Banana Republic has some suitable clothes that the trendy NY'ers won't deem completely out of style...who knows.

10 Comments:

  • I love New York..it's only a 2 1/2 hour drive from here but I never get down there!! Have an awesome time, hope you get to meet Mr. P.

    By Blogger The Persian, at 6:37 PM  

  • I cannot believe you are coming to New York on the EXACT DAY I leave for Phoenix. Ah well, perhaps next time...

    By Blogger PJS, at 7:32 AM  

  • Have fun!!!

    By Blogger ab, at 1:54 PM  

  • Have so much fun in NYC! Take lots of fun pictures!

    By Blogger Matt S., at 2:08 PM  

  • Stay warm... When I went to NY, I didn't take the right clothes!

    And wait on going to BR, the clothes will be 1/2 the price after christmas. That is one of the best/worst things about that store.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:42 PM  

  • Have fun. And say hi to Christine for me.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 6:15 PM  

  • OK, based on previous posts, I'm more than sure you have enough great things to wear in order to fit in in NYC, but have fun shopping! Also, I'd be surprised if you didn't find at least a weekend fling in that city...good luck and have a great (and safe) time!!! :o)

    By Blogger AmyB, at 12:01 PM  

  • Skip NY and just come visit PJS in Phoenix!

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 12:35 PM  

  • Kiddo are you lost in NYC? I keep looking for updates that just aren't there! We miss you!

    By Blogger Matt S., at 3:39 PM  

  • OMG I am just a train ride away. Get on the Carolina Express and come down here where it's much warmer.

    Plus I have a BR Outlet 3 miles from the house. I wish I had known you were going, I could have set you up with some fabulous NY people.

    I can't wait to hear the details.

    By Blogger Angela, at 11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home