Kiddo78

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Pitcher Show

Yep, it's Picture Page time, kids. Well, only two pages...but for me, that's a landmark. Posting them is such a pain when you have shitty software and a tendency to forget.

Ready for a view of Kiddo and some of his....gasp....relatives?!


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"We are fam-ily....I got 2 of my sistahs...a brother...and my momma with me...."
Yep, this is last December at my sista's (in black leather) 40th bday. We rebels decided to leave the hotel party at...11:00 p.m (woo)! My Mom is drinking a Captain Coke. My bro sang Johnny Cash. I just stood there and looked cute amongst a bunch of "Townie Harley People" as the other sister and I so affectionally called them. Believe it or not -- first time I'd been to a bar with any of my sissies. It was a special night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home