Kiddo78

Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!


This has been the most long, boring, dumb day at work. Ever. Clearly a Monday.

The weekend was keee-razy. Went to a little Halloween get-together in the 'burbs on Friday night. Nothing spectacular, but pleasant. Danny, Jeff and I stayed up all freakin' night and drank everything but our shoes. We decided to start all over again bright & early Saturday morning. I don't really even remember any of that day. Stupid, huh??

We went back to Jeff's at about 4:00, chowed on McDonalds, then Danny and I crashed. I woke up on Jeff's couch at 9:00 and wasn't sure if it was AM or PM. Duh. Jeff's roommate informed us that Jeff went to the American Legion (what's with me and the Legion lately) that's right by their apartment. He was fo'shizzled when Danny and I got there. We just played the jukebox and then friends Mandy and Tom met us there.

Jeff was refused service and walked home. We proceeded to get a ride back to the city with Mandy and Tom, where I was to meet Denverboy and his friend. It was a Halloween party, but I'm not sure if we were in someone's apartment or a bar. I mean, the place was in an old apartment building, but it totally didn't look or seem like an apartment...kinda crazy. Anyway, my favorite costume I saw there were two girls dressed up like '70s Roller Derby. It was awesome. And I was obsessed with this girl, whom I kept calling Jackie Kennedy, even though she was supposed to be Audrey Hepburn. Pretty sure her boyfriend wanted to kick me in the back.

Ugghhh...I'm still recuperating. Will NOT be going out tonight - but *will* be vegging on the couch watching a scary movie, maybe...

I moved to Minneapolis one year ago yesterday! It's gone by fast...

TRICK OR TREAT!!

2 Comments:

  • I heard that party went on forever. Thank god I was home in bed sleeping. I would have died.

    By Blogger hot babe, at 6:36 PM  

  • Sorry I misplaced your number the other day. I think I called my friend from the bar when I was wasted on Saturday night and had her try to look it up again. I think she gave me a number, and I called it. I am guessing in my wasted state the number was completely wrong.

    I was sad That I didn't get to meet up, but I had a great time there, and I will be back there in a few weeks I think, after my sister gives birth.

    By Blogger Matt S., at 3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home