Kiddo78

Friday, October 14, 2005

Guess I'll go to the Sports Store

Well, although the vote rang thru for me to be a Kennedy for Halloween, it just doesn't look like it's going to happen. The only Harvard sweaters I've been able to find are $100 or more. I'm not spending that much to pretend to be a Harvard graduate! So, looks like friend Jeff and I will be going to Dick's Sporting Goods (or whatever it's called -- like I've ever set foot in there) for soccer gear.

Maybe I can go to Halloween as Pele Kennedy...??

Any suggestions on other items I could wear that would clearly portray that "I'm a Kennedy, dammit!!"

3 Comments:

  • why don't you go as a traffic citation?-- that's pretty kennedyesque.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 PM  

  • He's not officially a Kennedy, but maybe you could just dress up as Mayor Quimby from The Simpsons? It's not much more than a suit and a sash that says MAYOR. Also, a bottle of Jack Daniels as a prop couldn't hurt...

    By Blogger Jay Six, at 8:55 PM  

  • I suppose it would be out of the question to have someone "create" a Harvard sweater out of lesser materials? It is Halloween after all. (I'm so cheap I squeak when I walk. I'm so poor I can't pay attentoin.)

    By Blogger Twinkie, at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home