Kiddo78

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

God bless DVR and Mary Tyler Moore



I made the best discovery EVER earlier this week. Mary Tyler Moore is on a local station (I think) every night at 7:00! And it's still in Season One!

I love Mary Tyler Moore Show. I work across the street from her supposed building.


The Midwest Center in the ol' days...

In fact, I can look right down down at it from our office windows. In later seasons, they show Mary on the escalator and having lunch in my building, the IDS Center's Crystal Court.


The Crystal Court of IDS Tower

If only she really did live in Minneapolis. We could share clothes. I've been needing a new chain belt...

Of course Rhoda and Phyllis are fun to watch too.

1 Comments:

  • I love shopping in and around the IDS tower and Nicolette Mall. I always come up a month or so before Christmas, and my sister and I get all our shopping done for the holidays, it is so fun!

    By Blogger Matt S., at 8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home