Kiddo78

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Yay for Me!

I guess all your comments regarding my evil drunk twin may have done something.

I went to the same bar last night (to meet Bill and his boyfriend) and I didn't even yell once. In fact, one guy even bumped me and made me spill a little and I said sorry to him - earnestly!

I think I'll celebrate tonight by going to the grocery store, where I'll ram my cart into anyone who even so much as looks at me the wrong way. Hey, that pent up rage has got to escape somewhere...

3 Comments:

  • You should go to the 15 items or less line with a cart full of groceries. Give the cashier a look that just DARES them to say something. That should make you feel better : )

    By Blogger potusol, at 4:20 PM  

  • I would highly recommend going to Costco to yell at people. Everybody is already herded like cattle and in a foul mood.

    By Blogger ab, at 6:44 PM  

  • Save up all of that anger for the midnight madness sales after Thanksgiving. Knock all of the shoppers down as you make your way to this year's surefire #1 Must Have Christmas Gift -- Cabbage Patch Dolls.

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home