Kiddo78

Friday, November 11, 2005

Pride Weekend 2005

Yep, I told you it was gonna be a while before you saw any pictures. Anyway, here's some pictures of Minneapolis (Twin Cities) Pride Weekend - 2005. I need to get copies of Jeff's pictures, because we dressed up for Saturday in the Park. He wore a kilt with pirate shirt and big-ass "fuck me" boots and I wore my Roman Julius C. toga....those pics will come later.

In the meantime, here we are:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Friday night. Trevor, "guy who wishes to be anonymous," Craig, Kiddo, Jeff, Danny, Bill at The Bolt

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The most fabulous fruit-fly, Bridget (who just turned 40), with Jeff and Danny - she's awesome. We drank together and listened to 8-tracks a few months ago. She brought her 8-track player out of the dust. Love it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Do I even need to comment?? After-Bar.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The only decent picture anyone took the next day. Of course, it *had* to be Jeff and his roommate, S. Fucker.

Disclaimer: Anyone here wants their picture removed, let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home