Kiddo78

Friday, November 11, 2005

Ten Things I Hate About You

Rules:

List ten things you want to say to people/someone, but know you never will.
Don't say who they are.
Disable comments.
Never discuss it again.

If you want to say something about my thoughts feel free. Just know I won't be revealing who I am thinking about, so don't ask.

1) You're a spoiled, clueless brat
2) You're not cute
3) You're jealous
4) Your "talents" are a f-ing dime-a-dozen, bitch.

5) Get over yourself for moving. You know you'll wind up back here.

6) The "real" Carrie Bradshaw would find you to be boring.

7) I hate it for finding a boyfriend right away.

8) I hope you fail.

9) You're the Rhoda.

10) I'm glad you're unhappy.

8 Comments:

  • haha...that was great! I know comments are supposed to be disabled, but I know I wouldn't be able to figure out how to do that for just one post either. :)

    By Blogger Brechi, at 8:39 AM  

  • That cracked me up. Do we have to stop at just 10?

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 10:36 AM  

  • I love it, I am laughing my ass off!

    By Blogger Matt S., at 12:37 PM  

  • lol You're the Rhoda!!!! Somebody pissed u off...

    By Blogger The Persian, at 1:25 PM  

  • These two made me laugh out loud:

    5) Get over yourself for moving. You know you'll wind up back here.

    6) The "real" Carrie Bradshaw would find you to be boring.

    By Blogger dan, at 2:55 PM  

  • Yes, this was kinda funny in a really mean way, I guess!

    ZeppGoddess: SO not about yoU!!

    By Blogger Kiddo78, at 6:33 PM  

  • great idea!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:48 AM  

  • Bah!

    For a moment I actually thought you were talking about me... man, it hurt! But then again, the me-universe is just that narrow... :)

    Another list I'll probably copy right off... not that I'm so freaking bad at coming up with lists of my own... then again, the real Carrie Bradshaw might object, so I'll try and not go overboard! ;)

    //Hart

    By Blogger Dizzie, at 2:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home