Kiddo78

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Scared him off good

Bet you thought I was talking about New Guy, huh? Nope. Well, not yet, anyway.

Last night I went to happy hour at The Local with a co-worker who recently left my current company - just a couple weeks ago. Anyway, we decided to meet up for drinks. He's one of "the gays" too, and surprisingly, we've never really hung out outside of work before. He's 25. We get along well.

Of course it wound up being five increasingly happy hours with about 8 million drinks. I barely remember leaving the bar. Today he e-mailed "That was fun, I've never seen you like that before!" And I said, "I just hope I didn't yell at anyone or otherwise do something else stupid." After that he claimed that we made out outside the bar!

I still don't know if he's kidding. The last clear picture in my head is of him running down the street - away from the bar - so that's not a good sign...

WARNING: Amstel Lights by the pint in an Irish pub are stronger and more intoxicating than you might expect.

9 Comments:

  • you slut!

    ha ha ha ha

    By Blogger Meg, at 9:16 PM  

  • sounds like u had a blast anyway. Im embarassed to say I've done some pretty hysterical things when drunk, including once making out with this 40 year old woman sitting next to me at the bar. Scary..evidently I gave her my number too, but it was unreadable.

    By Blogger The Persian, at 4:21 AM  

  • At least he's not a current coworker! That would be awkward...

    By Blogger Christine, at 6:59 AM  

  • what is it with liquor and making out? I think they go hand in hand. Next time drink just a little bit less so you can remember IF you kissed the guy and IF it was good. ;-)

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 9:48 AM  

  • The key to making out is remembering whether or not it was any good so you can jump on it harder next time. NOW who sounds like a slut.

    : )

    By Blogger potusol, at 11:26 AM  

  • I love random drunk make outs. It only becomes a problem if there is vomit involved. Don't ask, bad memories.

    By Blogger Matt S., at 11:29 AM  

  • Well he took the time to email you, so it couldn't have been all that bad. Maybe he was running away because he had to puke. I dunno. You are a total slut though. Just kidding.

    By Blogger ab, at 4:32 PM  

  • I think it's time for you to post again. =0)

    By Blogger PJS, at 2:27 PM  

  • Hello? We're waiting... Some of us not so patiently. :-)

    Just a couple words would do us...

    By Blogger Twinkie, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home