Kiddo78

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Heeeeeere, turkey, turkey, turkey....



Yeah, I'm still a blogging bitch. I'll get back to my old ways sometime soon.

Nothing is new.

Don't really talk to New Guy/Healthy Boy anymore. No worries. Knew that would happen.

Just wanted to wish all my peeps a Happy Thanksgiving! Even to those of you who don't celebrate....eat a turkey sandwich or something and think of we Americans proving ourselves, once again, to be gluttonous overeaters.

I can't wait.

I'll be at my sister's in Rochester. In attendance will be: Grannie, Mom, brother Rob and his daughter; sister Becky and her 2 kids; sister Marylee and her 3 daughters; sister Melissa (hostess), her husband and daughter; brother Judge and myself.

Last year, on Thanksgiving night, HotBabe and I went to a bar called Herkimer and got drunk. I locked myself out, then HotBabe rang every buzzer till someone let us in. Then I passed out in my apartment hallway, just short of my bedroom. I burnt a hole in my carpet. Missed work the next day. Good times.

8 Comments:

  • wow, you have a boat load of brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews!

    Sounds like you had a very good Thanksgiving last year, I hope this year is just as memorable errr...forgetable I guess.

    By Blogger Matt S., at 4:31 PM  

  • You didn't mention the part where we yelled in Super America that we were Kennedy's. Oh & for the record, I missed work the next day, too. So it was all good.

    What a night!

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    By Blogger hot babe, at 6:26 PM  

  • Happy Thanksgiving! Have fun with all that family, wow! And hopefully you and your carpet will survive the night intact this year!

    By Blogger Christine, at 9:36 PM  

  • Have a good Thanksgiving. Watch the cocktails and the carpet.

    By Blogger potusol, at 11:27 PM  

  • Happy T-day Kiddo :) Sorry the new guy didnt work out, mine didnt either!!

    By Blogger The Persian, at 7:19 AM  

  • Forget hard liquor on Thanksgiving (except for shots) and just drink beer and wine--it helps with digestion.

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 11:27 AM  

  • Happy Thanksgiving Kiddo. Enjoy every minute of it, then drink heavily!!!

    By Blogger Angela, at 9:30 PM  

  • I hope you had fun!

    By Blogger ab, at 10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home