Kiddo78

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

My Gym Vacation is Over


I'm finally cracking after 1.5 years of not going to the gym. Decided that I'm going back and am leaving to join one after I leave here in a few minutes.

It's the gym closest to the Target Center in downtown Minneapolis, where the Timberwolves play. Maybe I'll get lucky and see Wally Szczerbiak, the hottest MN Timberwolf ever. Although he just got traded, so I better go there a lot to catch my first real life glimpse of him.

My ten-year reunion is this summer and I want to look decent for it. Well, I couldn't care less about that really...I just want to get some energy back mostly. Have felt so lazy and pathetic lately. Would be nice to go to the lakes/pool this summer and feel good about myself too.

Wish me luck! God, I hope this dump doesn't have communal showers...

(And what's with my talking about professional sports two posts in a row?!)


Hottie Wally Szczerbiak

5 Comments:

  • The Abs Diet book came from amazon today... keep your fingers crossed for me, and I will root for you.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:18 PM  

  • You still have Marko Jaric--he's kinda hot. But he's no match for Wally. Wally's a stud!

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 12:17 AM  

  • Yeah, what's up with all the sports?

    : )

    Good luck with the gym. It's one of the best things I did for myself this past year. You won't regret it.

    By Blogger potusol, at 1:20 AM  

  • Oh wow, I had no idea you had someone THAT HOT playing for your team (basketball team, that is - ha)! I'd be down at the Target Center being a groupie every lunch hour if I lived there. WOW. :o)

    Good luck with the workout plan! I'd follow suit, but I'm a lazy jackass...

    By Blogger AmyB, at 9:54 AM  

  • If that guy isn't motivation to go to the gym what is? Hope you get your energy back soon!

    By Blogger Christine, at 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home