Kiddo78

Friday, January 27, 2006

Nothing new - still alive

Nothing exciting has happened since Jan. 6. Not one.

I went to a MN Wild (hockey) game last week in St. Paul with college friend Amanda. Her hubby works for the Wild. I had never been. It was actually fun, but I rediscovered my paralyzing fear of heights. He sat us in the very top section (actually they are good seats) at the goal in the first row. The stairs down are as steep as a ladder. I was literally paralyzed with fear. We had to move down to a lower section. I fell in love with one of the players but I can't remember who he is now. He had 2 goals. I was his good luck charm. We beat the Toronto Maple Leafs for the first time ever. Yay.

I hurt my foot at the bar 2.5 weeks ago. I kicked a bar stool (on accident). I think I bruised the bone. Somedays my co-worker calls me Gimpy b/c I'm still limping. Stupid bar stool in my way.

I signed up for Netflix. I have 31 selections in my queue (sp?) right now. All Elizabeth Taylor pictures. Kidding. Kind of.

There's a new guy who calls me a lot. The jury's still out, but I'm going to hang out with him, have cocktails and watch movies tomorrow night. He's 27.

I'm going to Jamaica in April for my college friends' wedding. I introduced them to each other in 1998.

I need a drink. Time for Boozie Hour, kids.

4 Comments:

  • #1 -- I am glad you're still alive
    #2 -- Jamaica sound like fun
    #3 -- Booze hour sounds fun
    #4 -- All Liz and no Ava? Shame on you.

    By Blogger Angela, at 10:49 PM  

  • He's aliiiiive!!! Glad to see you back, kid. Hope you are out of your funk and back to entertain us. I think I speak for us all when I say you were missed!

    By Blogger AmyB, at 9:30 AM  

  • Actually, all of that was more interesting than my entire 2005. :-)

    Good luck w/ the new guy.

    I went to Jamaica once. They wouldn't let us leave "the compound." We had to stay within the hotel's ground or else we'd be raped and pillaged. I told the concierge that I didn't mind as long as the guy was cute.

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 1:45 PM  

  • Netflix rocks! You should add me as your buddy. we could share rental histories, ratings, and more. It will be a blast.

    To avoid spam, I ask that you kindly get my email from my site, sister. I know you can handle it.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home