Kiddo78

Saturday, September 13, 2008

In Memory of Bill

Some of you may remember me commenting about my friend Bill a lot on here. He's the first friend I made when I moved to Mpls 4 years ago. Tragically, he died last month of a heart attack at 34 years old. It was a shock and a really rough week. I was in the middle of Iowa, on my way back from Kansas City visiting college friend Tara, when friend John Jon called with the bad news. I don't even remember the rest of the drive back to Mpls.

No '80s party, or White Trash party, or any party around here will be the same without Bill. I miss him...

(I went a whole 6 months without posting...I think that's a record.)

2 Comments:

  • WHAT?!?! I'm so, so sorry to hear this terrible news. 34 years old?! That's now officially my "scary age" after my best friend's husband and my sister-in-law both died at 34 last year. GAH...life is too damn short. :o( I think you should start writing again; it might help you deal with the head trips you are undoubtedly going through...I'd certainly be here to read about it if you did! Hang in there, kiddo!

    By Blogger AmyB, at 9:30 AM  

  • didn't know you had a blog, but now that i do i'm going to stalk you! :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home