Kiddo78

Friday, February 08, 2008

Gays Mills? No, Gay's Movies...

Friends have been borrowing movies from my collection lately.

In an effort to take inventory of my DVD collection (there are still VHS too, but we won't count those yet), I offer you:

The. Gayest. Movie. Collection. EVEEERRRRR!!!!!! (in alphabetical order)

1. 9 to 5
2. A Place in the Sun (Liz Taylor)
3. A River Runs Through It
4. The Adventures of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert
5. Alex & Emma (shitty movie randomly sent to me by Columbia House)
6. All Over the Guy
7. Biloxi Blues
8. Cat on a Hot Tin Roof (Liz Taylor)
9. Closer
10. Clueless
11. Cruel Intentions
12. Empire of the Sun
13. Erin Brockovich
14. The Goonies
15. Gosford Park
16. Gypsy
17. Hoosiers
18. Hope and Glory
19. Hush
20. Jawbreaker
21. La Bamba
22. Mean Girls
23. Mommie Dearest
24. My Best Friend's Wedding
25. Office Space
26. One True Thing
27. Ordinary People
28. The Others
29. Peggy Sue Got Married
30. Postcards from the Edge
31. Riding in Cars With Boys
32. The Royal Tenenbaums
33. The Rules of Attraction
34. Shag
35. Sixteen Candles
36. Splendor in the Grass
37. Stand by Me
38. Steel Magnolias
39. Stepmom
40. The Sweetest Thing
41. Terms of Endearment
42. There's Something About Mary
43. Titanic
44. V - The Original Mini-Series
45. V- The Final Battle (God only knows why I have these)
46. Vacation
47. Walk the Line
48. War of the Worlds
49. Wet, Hot American Summer
50. Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? (Liz Taylor)
51. Wonder Woman: Season One

STOLEN (by some cute breeder guy who shared a cab with me and said, "Dude, I just need a place to stay tonight....my friends left me....Do you mind?")

1. Chicago
2. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
3. American Beauty
4. Animal House
5. Dazed and Confused
6. A couple more that I can't think of yet....


I'm guessing he pawned them for cigarette money the next day...And this is why I never trust breeders anymore. All I got in return was his socks (that I threw away). I guess still-drunk straight guys don't notice the "no socks effect" when they put on their shoes.....Must be the fact that they're making away with a bunch of free DVDs. Bastards!

I will get even. Oh, I *will* get even.....

2 Comments:

  • Ahaha! Was this "breeder guy" incident a recent occurence? Man, you should track down his thieving ass and give a what-have-you! Ha!

    I'll admit that DVD collection *is* pretty gay, but you do have a couple slightly-manly ones, too, like Hoosiers (or, as I like to call it, Hoosier Daddy?!) & Walk the Line... Still, if I visited your house, I'd be happy as a chick to watch movies from your collection. Hee hee!

    Thanks for making me laugh! Good luck getting even... ;o)

    By Blogger AmyB, at 3:08 PM  

  • V????? I LOVE THAT MINISERIES!!!!!

    Of course, it totally doesn't seem as cool now as it did when I fell in love with it in the 4th grade...

    There are so many movies on that list I absolutely LOVE. But one word: Shag.

    Oh, and if the breeder actually stole those titles for himself instead of for some peddy cash for cigs, then I'd question his breeder status...

    By Blogger hot babe, at 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home