Kiddo78

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Good lord...

As Jim Morrison once sang, "People are strange...when you're a stranger...."

So, I meet this dude online tonight. Pathetic? Maybe. Realistic for the gays? Definitely.

Anyway -- I meet this dude online tonight and we're chatting. He's good looking...about my age and also in Minneapolis. Then he wants me to come over. Well, let's be honest. He wants me to come over to....well, you can imagine. I told him I didn't think that would happen. Then here's what happened:

OtherGuy: are you a niggie?
kiddo78: a what??
OtherGuy: a niggie
kiddo78: what's that?!
OtherGuy: i'll give u one guess
kiddo78: ummm.....black??
OtherGuy: ding ding ding
kiddo78: do I look black??
kiddo78: and why would you ask that anyway??
OtherGuy: jesus, you stupid ass
OtherGuy: i'm not asking you
kiddo78: i'm not stupid
OtherGuy: you play one on tv
kiddo78: you said, "are you a niggie?" --- that's asking a question, isn't it??
OtherGuy: that might be a question
kiddo78: i think you have problems
OtherGuy: just cuz i'm a racist......that's a problem?
kiddo78: racist?!?!
kiddo78: you're kidding, right??
OtherGuy: i don't like the darkies
kiddo78: are you drunk??
OtherGuy: No

I guess when looking at his pictures (he is cute), the Appalachian Mountains and bottle of beer in both hands should have been a red flag....so yeah, ONLY me, folks.....only me. I sure can pick 'em!!!

GAWD!!!

Do I have "Freak Magnet" written on my forehead????

6 Comments:

  • I'm pretty sure we ALL have it written on our foreheads in invisible ink that only the freaks can see. It's the ONLY explanation.

    : )

    By Blogger potusol, at 9:09 PM  

  • Wow. Just wow. Sounds to me like his ego was bruised by you saying "no" and he lashed out in his knuckle-dragging, beer-swilling, snot-rocket-blowing, sister-screwing kind of way. Charming.

    By Blogger Twinkie, at 8:57 PM  

  • It's funny that he tried to display his own version of political correctness by ending the epithet with an "ie".

    I guess that softens the blow

    By Blogger PJS, at 10:05 AM  

  • Random as hell.

    By Blogger ab, at 11:05 AM  

  • What a freakin' LOSER!!! Wow...no, this has nothing to do with you and your ability to attract weirdos. It has to do with the fact that they are way many more freaks out in the world than normal people. True story.

    So glad you called him out. Seriously, what an ass. :o(

    By Blogger AmyB, at 11:59 AM  

  • I'm going to point to this post anytime I hear one of my friends bemoan the fact that they are in a relationship.

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home