Kiddo78

Friday, February 24, 2006

Your mutha slept with men...for money...

Absolutely nothing is new. Not one damn thing.

I met a cool guy at The 19 Bar a couple Fridays ago and purposely didn't mention him on here for fear of jinxing it. We got along really well from the get-go (I demanded he light my cigarette) and both of us just kind of "dug" each other.

I need to quit sleeping with guys I like right after the bat. Well, we basically just fooled around. In fact, we went back to his apartment and sat around for a while. Then I went to use the baffroom and when I got out he was standing there kinda smiling. He pushed me (not violently...really...) into his room...you can imagine the rest.

He's 32 and grew up in my college town, Winona, which is only about 30,000 people. So we even had that in common - knowing all about Winona landmarks, etc.

On Saturday he and his roommate had to run errands for out-of-town visitors who'd be arriving soon, but he asked me twice if I would call him that Monday. I stupidly called him at 2 a.m. that night and left a quick voicemail just to say hi and ask if they had fun that night.

I called and left a voicemail that Monday (the night before Valentines Day) and haven't heard from him since.

Fucker.

I need to start hanging out a different bar. I'm thinking maybe one that's called BOOM. It's known for being the hangout for more "well-to-do" 30-something Minneapolis gays. Yeah...that's the ticket.

Danny and I went to see Brokeback Mountain last Saturday night. All I can say is that it's good, but depressing as hell...very sombre and gray throughout most of it. Danny and I exited the theatre and exclaimed, "I need a drink..." I proceeded to have about 8 thousand martinis. We went to a bar/restaurant called Azia and I met these two awesome girls. Yeah...apparently they were f'ing long lost best friends because I paid their $200 tab!!! God, I'm a reject...

Have a good weekend. I'm watching North & South Discs 2 & 3 from Netflix and sipping some Mint Juleps. I need me some good ol' Southern hospitality circa 1860!

I wonder what Ory Maine and Madeline will be up to this time!!


My favorite is Ory's little sister, Ashton, that bitch...

3 Comments:

  • Did those bitches really stick you with the tab? That sucks.

    Honey you just fly on down here now. I'll find you some southern hospitality.

    By Blogger Angela, at 1:18 AM  

  • I second that emotion.

    By Blogger Twinkie, at 9:18 AM  

  • Come to Phoenix. Believe me, the guys will call you back.

    I can't believe you're watching N&S. My sister and I watched both of those miniseries back in the day....

    By Blogger VeryApeAZ, at 12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home